Faiser Chief's Blog

The World of Fizzer (a.k.a. Cap'n Danger)

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Point break & Random tellytubby picture

First heres a random picture I forgot to add on the Easter weekend update (Davy's Birthday).
A stranded tellytubby on a signpost on the way to 3 cliffs from Andy & Liz's house. Yesterday I went to Lynmouth to surf as it was triple overhead at Woolacombe & a SW wind making the surf messy (not that I'd have gone in even if it was clean!)
I calculated that Lynmouth would be "going off" with an offshore wind. It was a clean 2-3ft!
A surfer I talked to out the back said "Get up on the wave.. don't wipe out on the rocks.. head for the poles!" - I was scared...
It Rained...Heavily!
I caught two nice waves & pulled out of most as I was crapping myself! I will be more confident with the break next time.

So there you go - UK surfers really are hardcore (no NOT mental Amy! ;-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home