Faiser Chief's Blog

The World of Fizzer (a.k.a. Cap'n Danger)

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Overdue update! July 29th - August 19th

So at last time to do an update - or start one at least.
The weekend after Pauls stag do was spent chilling in Ilfracombe. Davy visited, bought a longboard himself & we got a couple of 3ft classic sessions in - nice one bruv!

The following weekend was spent at fruit stock festival - here's a wee pick of the stage.

My sis & husband Andy were down that weekend so we went into London town to piss about first, before I left them to head on to regents park...

Ok - I'm ready when you are sis..


On the train - No mum I'm not lending you a tenner!..


"Mate - I'm not a tourist I live here!!!"


The next weekend (12th August) I spent in Gorseinon, Wales. We had stuff to sort for the up & coming holiday to Ireland.

The weekend (19th) after was spent chilling in Ilfracombe - unexpectedly, an old friend, Beth got in touch & we went down to St Ives for the day as she was working in Cornwall that week.

A 2ft wave pushed through on Sunday so I went for a surf at Croyde.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home