Faiser Chief's Blog

The World of Fizzer (a.k.a. Cap'n Danger)

Sunday, July 16, 2006

MOTHER!!!!

Yup, so it was that mum came up to visit. Owning a house with Mum in Greenwich means I am the constant butt of jokes - being called Norman Bates (of film Psycho fame) etc.
Here is a pic of me & "MOTHER!!!" at Watermouth castle..



I took "Mother" on a scenic drive to combe martin taking pics along the way..


I confess we ended up at the beach on the last day so I could get a cheeky surf in! Mum tried to get some pics of me but is a technophobe so was not able to use the zoom :-s.


Mum had a great time embarrassing me at work, (I had to give her a kiss when she came to visit, when staff pressured me!) visiting Lynton, doing a boat trip from Ilfracombe harbour. Well done Mumsie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home