Faiser Chief's Blog

The World of Fizzer (a.k.a. Cap'n Danger)

Monday, July 17, 2006

Me & sis walking in the Cotswolds. July15th

I Had'nt spent a weekend with just my sister for as long as I could remember so we arranged to meet halfway. With me in Devon & her up North near Manchester Cheltenham was a good midpoint with plenty of walks to do.

We spent Friday wondering town. My sister insisted on taking this picture of a obscure clothes chain shop. Surely its not called the "C" word......!


Next we headed to the park. There was this huge flowering tree which smelt gorgeous! Anyone know what its called?...

I was more interested in the swings...


The next day we walked around Guiting Power. Fitting as my sister is a "Power" walker ;-)

Past a wee stream...

After we visted some Roman ruins.

The next & last day we walked around Winchcombe...


and Sudeley Castle...


to the top of a hill..


ending the perfect weekend where else..but a pub garden!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home