Faiser Chief's Blog

The World of Fizzer (a.k.a. Cap'n Danger)

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Bank Holiday weekend back in London

Bank holiday weekend I decided to go back to London. Saturday night was spent getting "mashed up" with Cahil , Gavin (his brother) & someone else called Jenny I think?!
They are all Celtic so were very difficult to understand after several pints. A good night was had by all.
Sunday was spent initially on the south bank. I met a nice lady for a drinking lunch date which was cool - another friend made. The search continues...
There was a sort of festival going on outside the Royal festival hall where I met my date. Heres a snipet of the African act on at the time. Theres a rubbish clip I've put on youtube if your interested, but if I was you I'd not bother! Click on this



After the date I went met up with Karen. We killed time wondering into a health food shop - If you ever need some "Nagata Kukicha organic roasted ranch twig tea" you can get it from Brewer st, Picadilly circus! Weird! Karen (old training buddy) was considering a purchase though...
They also had some of this if you run out & can't find any in Sainsbury's...
Green tea with brown rice? Whats that about?
We met up with Michael (another training buddy) after to drink some more & play pool - sorry Mike I'll make sure I get a pic of you on the blog next time.

The weekend went too quickly and it was back to work before I knew it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home