Faiser Chief's Blog

The World of Fizzer (a.k.a. Cap'n Danger)

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Saturday 07th October - How long since last update?

Sorry its been so long since I updated my blog spot - I've been busy at work with no internet access.

So I left Superdrug Ilfracombe that week & hung up the badge for a while...



So this weekend me & "The family" went to check out the 6ft Dosa at forest gates "Dosa" restaurant...


I had a couple of weeks of after leaving Ilfracombe which was much needed to repair my surfboard & wetsuit.

1 Comments:

Blogger G said...

hello mate long time since a blog entry, good to see you are still around. How is the surfing going? My arm is completely recovered now which is good although I limit myself to manageable surf at the moment - i start a new job working from home Jan 2nd so hopefully more time to get out there and 'back on the horse' as they say. Are you coming over at Easter?

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home